Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Don't Have A Problem...?

China, Russia, India, Germany, England already have it and already own it… they gave us from 2008 to now to clean it up…

We are the “Clearing” for the world bank system….

I have told everyone about the Tribal Council and Sovereignty and the Queen… and that we didn't Sovereignty because we were the Reserve Currency?  That you needed Assets to make Debt have value and Debt to give Assets value.  It's all about the 60/40 rule.  I am sure I have preached this since the beginning of time.  I have preached asset backed systems, self reliance mortgage packages, gold backed guarantees and more.

Well  here you go.. China signed a Treaty with Hilary (Mrs. “What Difference Does It Make”) and Obama (Mr. Change) around his first election for “Eminent Domain”.  This Eminent Domain Treaty says that if the US screws up the financial markets (NS-4) and we lose our country that we forfeit the land to China…. That was because they knew they were going to siphon the gold out when he took office on the first term… Which means that they knew they were going to do it and didn't tell us what they were doing... I don’t have a problem…

Just like when the Democratic Caucus did their Ballot Vote for the second election, the moderator said, "Just do it again (3rd time for the Yeas and Naes).  "Their gonna do what their gonna do".  And the turned the microphones into the area that had the Yeas and put him on the ballot for a second term.  I don’t have a problem…

I have tried to educate people about the difference between stock market gold and Mint Account and setting up Gold Backed Guarantees into Trusts to keep the gold in the US and that we needed to get the gold in to back the US Pension Funds with the Gold Production Contracts that I offered to help save the MTN Market…. Well… Germany controlled the stock market and where they found out their gold was gone… they just started moving the gold from the retirement accounts over to Germany along with the dollars (cash crunch)… Now they are at the point where they already got the Queen's blessing to back them to take over… I don’t have a problem…

You know with all of the setups, stalling, starving me to death and time wasting and crap… Well… now we can’t tie the offshore entity to the US without going through hell because Europe is taking over the banking system and the US has screwed it up so bad it will take another 200 years to fix it… LOL… I don’t have a problem... it will be easier for me on the European System, all my stuff is offshore!

I kept trying to go to China and Africa so I could peddle my little fraud reduction program to help Africa protect themselves from what is coming after the US goes down and use their bullion to make US Dollars so they could pay for goods and services from the US with US Dollars… which would have fixed the cash flow problem.  Instead I got some woman who circumvented me with my contracts and has impersonated me to get access to banks she should never have had access...  because she was endorsed by the "Powers that Be" she got away with it and still is today.

While that was going on I had to deal with a refiner who lie to a major refinery saying that he created Safeguard and that I work for him so he could con them into losing $10M of someone else’s money trying to duplicate my company...  On top of that a full on blown DI University got built in Florida recruiting flipping SEC Violators (CI) and FinCen Operatives to duplicate my company while they keep trying to sabotage me through creating SAR reports against me with every agency they could.... While they were setting me up and steal information and they have failed horribly while they bleed me as a “Brain Trust”.  They still don't know what they are doing... Well… I don’t have a problem.

When I was on my soap box about the Petro dollar and how great it is and it really has done a lot for this country…?  The same thing they used Enron for to create the Petro Dollar..  “could have been used with my production contracts with Africa that I can pull in to save our tails”.  But instead I have been fighting with everyone on the do their “Do my deal for me before I get you what they think you need or what I think I want to give you game”…  That structure was done with the oil industry… (I don’t need to elaborate on it I am sure)…. Well.. that is why the US pays less than $5 a gallon instead of $17 a gallon for gas.  I am sure that Russia will want that nice little deal instead of payment for their gold that is missing too.  Yet, I don’t have a problem..

I have a credit line from an Indian owned bank out of India to use where I tried to help correct things at local and state levels… and I got burned at the stake, lied to, used, misrepresented to, threaten, my brother's house got burned to the ground, my sister was denied care and kicked off the kidney transplant list, my lawyer's fam member had a brand new house blowup (which he doesn't like me to worry so he says that it isn't related and is taking a nice job they got him), I got kidnapped for 4 days because I know the banking, sent out on a humanitarian project that was a setup to have me killed by rebels, and me and my family got starved into the poor house for trying to help save the country.  

Then I brought out the pension fund mtn buyers (just for the US), monetizers  (just 2) and the global trade partners and got blocked at every turn, and the asset partners were blocked as well.  I still don’t have a problem…

I explained more than once that the US didn't owe debt and that the dollar was backed up with gold from other countries…?? No one believed me but the few folks that know the truth and work for the fed.

http://bullionbling.blogspot.com/2014/01/german-gold-housed-in-united-states_6776.html   Don’t take my word for it…. Go see this link… I have provided a full road map with supporting links to the Banks of Europe and the information from around the world to help connect the dots for whomever is listening… lol… I still don’t have a problem…

China already got the landmass for the entire country… India got the mortgages for the resi… Germany got the retirement accounts with the gold in them (Monexe’s too)… the Vatican might get the Federal Reserve or the Treasury nobody knows on that yet…. But don’t forget that they might just swing the Treasury over to the UN too… maybe that is why Giethner is there now from the US Treasury... and why would anyone want the Federal Reserve?  Obama already bled out all the gold out of it that belonged to all of them in the first place and left us holding the bag on it.  Maybe the IMF will take over the FDIC and IRS to build the “Global Treasury System”… I am sure that the world will love to deal with the “Mississippi Politics”, “Chicago Politics”, “FinCen and Ways and Means”, and a few others I have had to encounter through the brow beatings I have taken… I still don’t have a problem…

I have had every level of the Committee of 300, Masons, Alumni, Templar,  Prophets, Interpol, Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, CIA, FinCen, NSA and a few other agencies that have cropped up to get all of us common folk under control before the "Agenda" is completed.  These groups are all over the place and all over the world.  Because they are apart of an indoctrination of programming, propaganda and agenda from the "Powers That Be" doesn't make them bad people, it is the abuse of their positions in political and agency affiliations directly and indirectly.  Please don't confuse the "Powers That Be" with the money and wealth in the world.  I assure you that they are not the same and the views seem to be very different.  I still don't have a problem...

It seems that we will be under the complete hand of the UN and China very shortly, like between March 2014 and June 15, 2014.  With all change there is some level of discomfort as I have 200 years of family history in this country, all the way back to the Riddle Family and the Trail of Tears.  9 generations of military including my only son who is the only male in our family line for that generation.

I am sure that we will adjust and adapt like Greece is since they are 1/10th the size of the US. As you should know, Greece is where they run everything as a test before they plug it in here in the US.  We already have been moving in the same direction with Greece and the UN for sometime now if you were paying attention.  I am sure that as soon as the  "Powers That Be" get done with whatever their "Agenda" is, they will start working on getting their economy back up and running. I still don't have a problem...

It would have been nice to slow it down a little to give everyone a chance to deal with it all instead of the smoke screens and lies that they have given us to deal with.  I still don't have a problem...

Either way you look at it, I have gotten farther than anyone else would have with no money, being a woman, with no help, using common sense and paying attention... Running on pure passion, integrity, dedication and conviction to my responsibilities and higher purpose.  If you think about how much resources and energy that have used to pick me apart, suck info out of the "Brain Trust" as they call it, keep me busy and broke.... 

No one has asked what my project was.  In 9 years no one ever asked what it was.  I have been working on my project the whole time.  I was trying to help people who said they needed my help to help them help others.  I have have done this for 9 years now and I have failed at that.

I will come back with something else for you as soon as someone turns on the light at the end of the tunnel they have me stuffed into.  

The way I see it… I still win…!

I still don't have a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment